Are you looking for UC courses offering or Courses offered at the University of the Cordilleras? This guide is written to help you find the complete list of all the Degree programs master’s, and Graduate courses students can read on the University of the Cordilleras campus.
If you care to know, UC is known as the University of the Cordilleras. In a later section of this guide, you will know the courses and cut-off points.
Read also: WMU Course Offering – Western Michigan University Courses
For individual courses and requirements, the student admission portal, 2021/2022 fees, and results checking, you can search other sections of this website for that information.
For the time being, let us focus on the UC or University of the Cordilleras courses and requirements for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Read also: Credible Online MBA Programs, Courses – Credible MBA Courses Offered Online
Should you need any other assistance concerning courses offered at other universities in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and other African countries and the United State of America (USA) and around the world, then check out the different sections of this website to see more courses offered at university guides.
We will also try our best to provide you with the best updated and accredited courses offered at the University of the Cordilleras.
Again, we will provide you with the details you will need to make your course searching or choosing easier for you.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT UC
The University of the Cordilleras was once called Baguio Colleges. It was one of the first colleges to offer higher education in the mountain highlands of the Cordillera region after the Second World War when Baguio City and the area around it were in ruins.
Atty. Benjamin R. Salvosa wanted Baguio City to be a university town, even though most people were pessimistic and projects didn’t look good at the time. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and was not afraid to start college.
On June 19, 1946, which was also the birthday of Dr. Jose P. Rizal, a very important event happened. When it first opened, Baguio Colleges offered courses in teacher training and liberal arts, and the first group of 156 students signed up. At first, classes were held in rented rooms at the Antipolo building. Later, they moved to the Lopez and Lamping buildings on Session Road, the main road in the city.
In 1966, Baguio Colleges turned into an educational foundation, which was a big change. Since then, it has gone in new directions and changed to meet the needs of the time. Continue reading
UC COURSE OFFERING
As you have seen in the earlier section of this guide, the University of the Cordilleras has Degree Courses, master’s well as Graduate Certificate Courses.
Below is the UC course offering:
Find below all the graduate programs or courses offering a UC
- Criminal Justice Education
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice with Specialization in Criminology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Criminal Justice with Specialization in Criminology
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS)
- Master in Information Technology (MIT)
- Doctor in Information Technology (DIT)
- Teacher Education
- Master of Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts Major in English as a Second Language
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master in English Language Studies
- Master of Science in Guidance and Counseling
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in English Language Studies
- Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Development Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management
- Engineering and Architecture
Master of Science in Architecture
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Hope you find UC courses offering useful.